Updates & Upcoming Activities
Weekly Announcements - 06/19/21 to 06/20/21
Confession and Mass schedule changes effective Saturday - June 19
- Saturday - Confession / Adoration from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Monday - Confession from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM, following the 6:30 PM Mass
- Friday - Confession / Adoration from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Monday - Friday 6:30 AM (English) & 8:30 AM (English)
- Monday - 6:30 PM (Spanish)
- Friday - 6:30 PM (Vietnamese)
- Saturday - 8:30 AM (English)
- Saturday vigil - 5:00 PM (English) & 7:00 PM (Vietnamese),
- Sunday - 7:30 AM (English,) 9:00 AM (Spanish,) 11:00 AM (English,) 1:00 PM (Spanish,) 4:00 PM (Vietnamese,) 6:00 PM (Spanish)
- This is our last week of live streaming both daily and weekend masses. We have picked three Masses to celebrate our Returning to Normalcy Plan on that weekend, the 9 am Spanish Mass, the 11 am English Mass, and the 4 pm Vietnamese Mass. Courtesy refreshments provided by the community ministries will be served after these Masses the current tent area. Please join us.
- To celebrate our return to normalcy on Father's Day weekend, we will display a Wall of Memories with the theme, "A Year of Looking Back". This wall of memories contains pictures showing what our Church has been through this past year and expressing our thanks to the Lord for His many blessings and guidance, as we come together as a family of Faith.
- We will have a second collection for the Universal Church this weekend, 6/19/2021 & 6/20/2021. This is a combined collection for Peter's Pence and Catholic Relief Services. Your generosity is greatly appreciated by all of us here at St. Polycarp.
- Our parish bulletin will resume this week and will be available in print and on our website. If you would like it delivered directly to your own email box in a digital format, you can sign up for that at www.jspaluch.com and find St. Polycarp by a City and State search.
- Thank you to the Vietnamese Community for their donation of $ 4,191.56 with the Pho Beef Noodles Sale last May. On behalf of our Priests and the parishioners, we appreciate everyone in the community for putting this together and who made this possible. The whole process took a lot of energy and many people to be involved for the whole two full days of your weekend to support the Church. This definitely helps us with our budget and we pray for your health and happiness in return to you and your families always.
- Congratulations to Father Peter, Father Luis, and Father Tuan on celebrating their Priesthood Anniversaries. Together they add up to 58 years of serving the Lord and guiding all of us with their love, their commitment, and their devotion. Father Tuan celebrated 26 years of Priesthood, Father Viet Peter celebrated 21 years of Priesthood, and Father Luis celebrated 11 years of Priesthood. May you always stay healthy and happy as you serve the Lord and his people. From all of us here, the parishioners at St. Polycarp, we thank you and all you do for our parish.
- The second free vaccination event from the Vietnamese Cancer Association is scheduled for July 11, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 11:00AM in the Parish Hall for those who have received the first vaccine shot last weekend. We will send the out announcement to remind you to return and complete your vaccine shot promptly.
- Enjoy your summer break everyone and keep looking out for more updates as we are planning for some Youth program activities for our children here at St. Polycarp. Be involved and get to be part of our family.
- SAVE THE DATES: September 17, 18, and 19, for our first Food Fest fundraising event. More information will be provided later as the committee representing our ministries is now forming to plan the event.
Please continue your financial support of Saint Polycarp Catholic Church through electronic giving, mail, or by dropping your donations in the front office. We appreciate your support. Be assured of our prayers for you and your loved ones.
2021 PSA Pledges & Updates
Father Peter 's video with 2021 Pastoral Service Appeal message.
PSA Pledge forms:
You can click on the PSA GIVE NOW picture to submit your PSA Pledge online. Pledge forms are also available here for download if desired.
As of 6/9/2021, we have received 472 PSA pledges and the total pledge amount of $173,156.00
Our 2021 PSA paid to date is $135,594.00
Thank you for supporting the PSA - Pastoral Services Appeal. This annual appeal supports: Catholic schools, the poor, the deaf community, seminarian and diaconate formation, clergy continuing education, Catholic Charities and more. After our goal is raised, all money comes back here to St. Polycarp.
You can watch our Daily Mass Here
(Click on this link - YouTube - for live-stream Masses.)
Please like and subscribe to our YouTube channel as well as share our channel with your family and friends.
Please consider including St. Polycarp Church in your estate planning to continue your stewardship and love of St. Polycarp Church. 💖
"For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." ... Hebrews 6:10