- All groups must comply with the Parish Guidelines for Use of Facilities.
- The guidelines are available below and in the parish office.
- Parish campus closes at 8:30 pm. Groups must leave the parish campus by 8:30 PM.
- No lighted candles are permitted in any of the parish facilities.
- Requests for use of facilities that are not on the parish calendar must be made at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Reservations for hall, hall kitchen, Meeting Room and School Pavilion must by approved by Business Manager. These reservations may be made between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday in the parish office.
- Groups are responsible for providing their own priest and speakers. All speakers must be approved in advance by the pastor. All speakers must comply with the “Directives for Speakers” in the Diocese of Orange (download below).
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD & PRINT THE RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS, GUIDELINES FOR USE AND SPEAKER DIRECTIVES BELOW.
- RETURN THE COMPLETED GROUP REGISTRATION FORM AND FACILITY REQUEST FORM TO THE PARISH OFFICE.
- Reservation Instructions for Facilities: (Contact Parish Office )
- Guidelines for Use of Facilities (Contact Parish Office)
- Speaker Directives (Contact Parish Office )
- Group Registration Form (Contact Parish Office )
- Facility Request Form (See Below)